Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PVC ,TPU||Size:||1.2m ,1.5m|
|Color:||Pink / Fluorescent Green / Blue||Type:||Inflatable Shinning Troller|
|Payment Term:||L/C T/T Western Union||Technique:||Hot Welding|
Transparent Interesting TPU Inflatable Body Zorb Balls Commercial For Adults
|Material||0.8mm/1.0mm TPU or PVC|
|Payment Term||LC / TT / West Union / Paypal|
|Logo/Printing||According to your request|
|MOQ||1 piece of zorb ball|
|Package||Strong PVC bag for zorb ball and acrton for the air blower|
|Inflate Time||Less than 8 minutes|
|warranty||more than 2 years|
1. Available color styles includes: transparent, plain color, mixed color, striped, football, etc. customized.
2. logo & text printing on the products for advertising available.
3. MOQ is 1 piece, large orders could have reasonable discount.
TH Joy Limited (www.inflatable-joy.com) has been specilizied in designing and manufacturing various of
inflatable products since 1999. products include advertising balloon, arch, air dancer, inflatable blimp,
inflatable tent, inflatable model, moving cartoon, inflatable castle, inflatable bouncer, inflatable slider,
water ball, inflatable boat, zorb and all kinds of inflatable water games and so on.
Inflatable Bumper Ball could be played on different places, such as grass, sand, water pool, snow etc.
1): What are Bumper Balls?
The balls themselves are like giant inflatable bubbles that can be worn comfortably by adjusting the padded harness.
The balls allow you to bump, roll and flip over without any risk of injury.
2): What can Bumper Balls be used for?
Favourite games played are:
Bubble Football / Bubble Soccer
Bumper Balls (Human Dodgems)
Bumper Bull Dog
Last One Standing
Bumper Ball Sumo
3): Where can Bumper Balls be used?
We recommend using the Bumper Balls on either grass or wooden floors such as basketball courts or sports halls.
4): Who can use Bumper Ball?
umper Ball can be used by small children as well as adults. The Bumper Balls have a padded harness on the inside of the ball which is easily adjusted to get the perfect fit, no matter what your size.
How to repair a zorb?
1. Find out exactly where the leak is.
2. Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of soap and water and spray it liberally on the zorb along the seams.
3. You will notice that the solution starts to bubble up where the leak is located, and then so
take note of the position of the hole.
4. Prepare the hole for patching.
5. Dry the seam off and make sure that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch
the seam. If you have the patch kit that came with the zorb, you can use the prep solution to
thoroughly clean the rubber before proceeding. Rubbing alcohol also works.
6. Apply plumber's glue liberally to the seam and let it dry for about 15minutes.
7. If possible, apply some glue to the inside of the seam as well, so that it spreads out and gives
an extra layer of protection when the zorb pressurizes.
8. Fill the zorb about halfway with air and wait another 30minutes or so to make sure that the
glue has dried completely.
9. Inflate the zorb completely and spray it again with the soap and water mixture to make sure
that the hole is indeed fixed.